Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
Q: What is the cost to register for the Race?
A: Entry fee for all adult participants is $25.00/Children 12 and under is $15.00 Entry fees will increase if not posted online or postmarked by specific dates. Check later for details for fee increase. Note: You must register to receive a Race t-shirt. Your Registration fee helps to cover the cost of operations but personal giving and fundraising is what enables Komen to save lives here locally.
Q: Does the Komen Race for the Cure require fundraising?
You are not required to fundraise, but we do encourage all participants to fundraise above the entry fee. Just Imagine the IMPACT - If every Race participant raises just $100 in addition to their registration fee, we would bring in an additional $66,390 to support local screening, treatment and educational programs in our community! Raising money helps ensure the following programs are available:
• Mammograms for uninsured/underinsured women and men
• Lymphedema treatment for breast cancer survivors
• Breast cancer navigation to help women with employment, insurance or finances
• Financial assistance so that breast cancer survivors may continue treatment
• Culturally diverse breast cancer education and wellness programs
• Hospice careVisit Event Website for More Info