Kids Ride and Wrench Summer Camp
A Summer camp to teach your child the value of working with tools and riding a motorcycle!
Open to youth ages 8 - 14, this three day Summer camp will introduce them to how to ride a motorcycle and the valuable trade of learning how to use tools to maintain a motorcycle.
With the focus of motorcycling and mechanics, students will experience a variety of activities including:
- How to safely ride a Yamaha TT-R dirt bike on our 13 acre off-road facility.
- How to clean and lubricate a motorcycle so it will be ready to ride again the following day.
- How to load and unload their motorcycle in the back of a pick-up truck.
- They will have a hands-on experience as they assemble a Yamaha motorcycle.
- They will learn about proper torque settings and use all the metric tools required to install parts on the sample bike.
- Once their sample Yamaha is fully assembled, the class will start the bike and Rich will check their work by taking it on a test ride.
- How to use carpenter tools to build a fort.
- Class size is a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 students.
- Course hours are 9:00 am - 5:00 pm each day.
- Tuition includes your Yamaha TT-R training motorcycles, gear rental, lunch, drinks, snacks, and photos.
- There is no damage deposit.
Date & Time
Weekly on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
Jun 10, 2019 through Jun 12, 2019
9:00AM - 5:00PM