Easy Fruit & Nut Super Snacks
Sep 20, 2016 01:57PM, Published by Melanie Heisinger, Categories:
Life can get a little bit hectic right after school is back in session and Fall rolls around, so snacks that are healthy tend to get thrown to the wayside. Luckily, we came across this tasty recipe by California Grown
, and we just had to share!
Fruit & Nut Super SnacksIngredients
- 20 oz. dark chocolate
- Various dried fruit to your liking
- Various nuts to your liking
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Spoon the desired amount onto the parchment and create a round base
- Top with dried fruit and nuts
- Place in the fridge to speed up the hardening process
- These store beautifully in a covered container in a cool dry space. Or feel free to keep them in the refrigerator!