April Homes Report: A Beautifully Landscaped Backyard Made for Entertaining
Apr 14, 2016 10:29AM
● By Melanie Heisinger
1. 1596 E Omaha Ave ($309,000)
2. 2890 Huntington Blvd ($150,000)This 3 bedroom 3 bathroom, 1623 sq. ft. condo in Huntington Park is move-in ready. Cozy fireplace in living room area with large sky light over dinning room and staircase. Up stairs has a private master suite with a fireplace, walk-in closet and large master bathroom. The amenities include 2 Tennis court, 2 Pool, Hot tub, Gardener, Private security, Gated community. 3 beds; 3 baths; 1,623 sq ft; 1,113 sq ft lot; Built 1980.
3. 717 E Carmen Ave ($219,900)This charming 3 bedroom, 1 bath Wilson Tract Tudor home features gleaming hardwood floors with Mahogany wood picture rails, doors and door & window frames. The spacious living room with a fireplace includes a barrel ceiling and opens to the formal dining room with French doors that opens to the side porch. There is a bright, sunny kitchen with a cozy breakfast nook, and detached 2 car garage. The French doors in the back bedroom open to inviting swimming pool. 3 beds; 1 bath; 1,694 sq ft; 7,275 sq ft lot; Built 1940.
4. 3167 N Clover Ave ($264,000)Wonderful 3 bedroom, 2 bath home located in Clovis Unified, close to shopping dining and entertainment. The kitchen with gas range, granite counters, breakfast bar, and dining area, flows easily into the living room which has a fireplace for those cold winter nights. The master bedroom has a separate soaking tub and his & hers sinks. A beautifully landscaped backyard made for entertaining, and a 2 car garage complete the package. 3 beds; 2 baths; 1,684 sq ft; 6,000 sq ft lot; Built 2009.
5. 6891 W Alana Dr ($305,900)Like New home in the beautiful Elderberry on the Bluff gated subdivision features 3bd/2.5 bath, two story home on corner lot! Kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar with open floor plan to the dining and living room area. 3 beds; 3 baths; 2,097 sq ft; 6,882 sq ft lot; Built 2014.
Have a home for sale? Feel free to send us some info about it by contacting us.
All photos courtesy of Realtor.com.