Fresno Homes Report: Opportunity to Own 10 Units Downtown; Luxury Condos for Sale; Commercial Zoning, and More
Feb 17, 2016 06:46AM
2881 Huntington Blvd. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com.
1. 931 E. Divisadero St. ($525,000) - Great opportunity to own 10 units in downtown Fresno! These buildings offer 8 Studios and (2) 1 bedroom apartments. Studios rent for $500, and 1 bedroom units rent for $550 each. All units have tile roofs, and some updating has been performed by current owner to include dual pane windows. Six garages in the rear are currently kept vacant.
2. 2890 Huntington Blvd. ($149,900) - Conveniently located in downtown Fresno within walking distance to restaurants and services. This luxury condo is sure to impress, complete with a spacious floor plan, two master suites, complete interior renovation including new counters, flooring, paint, appliances, granite counters, sinks, mirrors, hot water heater, and HVAC. You'll be sure to enjoy the amenities of Huntington Park Condominium Village, including gated grounds, mature landscaping, in ground pool and spa, and tennis courts. Call today for a private showing, you'll be glad you did!
3. 3028 Ventura St. ($100,000) - Charming, older home that has lots of potential. Spacious combo living/ dining room with built-in cabinets. Large kitchen with eating area and built-in cabinets. Downstairs bathroom has been updated. Four bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. One bedroom has outside and inside access with a kitchenette. Nice sized lot with storage shed. Zoned C-6 if you have a business you want to run out of this property. House needs TLC.
4. 2703 Tuolumne St. ($359,900) - Zoned commercial C-4 in the heart of downtown Fresno, this unique property includes a residence and a store/restaurant has two parcel numbers. 2703 Tuolumne St, the residence is 840 sf, with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Parking is in the back yard and is fenced and gated. 1950 E Divisadero St, the store/restaurant is 1494 sf, with sit down and dining areas, kitchen and counters, 1 restroom (no shower/tub), dish washing and prep areas, and storage room upstairs. Street parking for the store. Combined total is 2334 SF gross area, 1-1/2 baths.
5. 2881 Huntington Blvd. ($65,000) - Nice 2 bed, 2 bath condo on Villa Borgotta. Close to downtown. Contemporary style built in 1980. Kitchen: F/S Range/Oven, Electric Appliances, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Refrigerator.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.