Nov 19, 2014 02:40PM
By Cen Cali Life Magazine
Jeffery Williams, Writer
1) My favorite Thanksgiving tradition is ... hosting Thanksgiving with my wife at our house the past two years, overindulging in delectable foods and playing games with family.
2) The best gift I ever received during the holidays was ... As a teacher, I love the gift of two weeks off around the holidays – time with family and friends, time for shopping and decorating, time for resting and relaxing.
3) Overall, I would describe 2014 as ... fulfilling at Clovis West, thrilling at home and being ever willing to try new things on this journey!
4) In 2015, I most look forward to ... more frolicking and rollicking adventures with my new life and wife. I’m appreciating the thought that you never know what you can get until what you had is gone.
5) People would probably be surprised to know that ... Patricia and I have two Saint Bernards, a dachshund and three cats, which makes life at home quite interesting and unpredictable.
Anna Perez, Writer
1) My favorite Thanksgiving tradition is … playing flag football with my family before dinner.
2) The best gift I ever received during the holidays … is and always has been socks, especially with rare designs or bright colors, although my favorites are argyle.
3) Overall, I would describe 2014 as … the year in which I made it a point to get out of my comfort zone.
4) In 2015, I most look forward to … attending as many P!nk performances as possible while maintaining my grade point average.
5) People would probably be surprised to know that … I kept an empty Doritos bag my mom gave me when I left for my first military duty station and have had it for 10 years.
Gary Hoffman, Graphic Artist
1) My favorite Thanksgiving tradition is ... deep-frying a turkey while everyone watches “the drop” to see if I end up in flames on YouTube.
2) The best gift I ever received during the holidays was ... I have a fascination with snow globes. Every year I get another interesting addition or two to the collection, which comprises many years of best gifts.
3) Overall, I would describe 2014 as ... disappearing way too quickly. It’s a cruel irony that time seems to go faster as you get older.
4) In 2015, I most look forward to ... a vacation with my wife, Rhonda, next fall to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and to count our blessings for the life we’ve had.
5) People would probably be surprised to know that ... I am the fifth generation of my family involved in publishing. From bookbinders in the 1800s, through printers during much of the 20th century, to my current design career, we have all had a seemingly unconnected but similar passion.